6.09.2011

IM DONE WITH MY DIPLOMA!

Had my last paper, marketing today. feeling very happy now!! in 2days it gonna be my legal 18 ! in 4days, i gonna be in USA! life had never been so good. Totally busy week for me before leaving singapore. Have plans every single day :) Seriously cant wait for everything now.

Received my overseas advisor email that i need my lecturer's refer letter and stuff to apply for certain schools. ohmygod, why must you tell me when I am not gonna step into that school. pfft, sucks to do all this stuff. I have to apply by june, and im leaving singapore on monday. so thats it, i cant apply this year D;
Well, making plans of what am i going to do after im back from ohio.. probably gonna work full time somewhere that offers good pay, or work some part time and focus on my blogshop. probably make often trips overseas :) giving myself 6-8mths time to test market response when i get stocks for blogshop. if its good, im not gonna give up, at least it is the route i like, the way i want to start my career. Hope Im not bullshitting! hahaha!! and my europe trip with yingying on march. I better earn good money omggg, stress!

whats on tmr.. browhaus appointment, eyelash extensions, and gel nails extension! all my favourite stuff! hahahahahahaahahahah

1 comments:

Careen Peh said...

HAPPY AND GREAT LIFE YOU GOT! YOU SOUND SO HAPPY WHICH IS A GREAT THING! :)

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates