4.19.2011

Back to posting!

this week is suppose to be my exam break but i spent it at yigloo most of the time. Have confirmed with my aunt days ago that Ill be going to Ohio with them this June. Thats the main reason why I am saving so much now. Im aiming to save 2k by June! Wish me luck please, I believe I really can! Chatted with Amanda on whatsapp at work just now! totally excited for her wedding, to see her, cheesecake factory, amusement park, to go Forever21 and all the shoppings she gonna bring me to!
Photobucket
And cedar point!
LOOK AT THESE RIDES! I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES! i have the urge to take all the rides, but i bet i gonna chicken out later! ahahahah, TOOMUCH!
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Im so happy for her, her wedding gonna be great! She wants me to be her bridemaid, haha, a role that I've never tried. Omg, i so wanna lose weight now, I dont want to look ugly in the pictures #vain. (I know you read my blog!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My goregous hair, would you please stretch to the maximum you can?  I look ugly in this kind of length. Just kill me.
Photobucket
Those hair are just too pretty. #hatemyasianhair

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates