2.12.2011

ohyeahh! blogging with my blackberry now ;)
And so..I'm working in yigloo now, reading my 'devil wears prada' book.
Let's talk about yesterday.
I'm damn happy. joanne to my rescue att yigloo. lucky she's here when is super busy. omfgg. yuting came to visit me and there comes the crowd! So sweet of her! Really do miss her so much! And now, we won't have a chance to work with her anymore ;( sighhh
Went EwF with chrystal after work. its good!I like it pink there! haahah, roysius came after a while. wanted to watch the rite but tickets seemed to be sold out pretty fast. Chrystal's friends came later. well, met fun people who loves to drink and party! (Y) feels good to drink. ohwell, gonna club after my exams! fuck 17

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates