1.01.2011

HELLO 2011!
spent my new year eve with my favourite people! as the years goes by, im loving them more and more! BEST YEAR! we all gonna be eighteen! we gonna drink and club all night! OMFGG! awesome definitely!

in the year 2011,
I gonna get inked
I gonna Graduate from MDIS
I wanna go Universal Studios
I want to go Europe
I want to see snow
I want to get my car license
I want to go diving
I want to get Olympus pen
I want all my families and friends to be healthy
I want to party with my friends
I want to be prettier
I want to lose weight! just a little! hahahah
I gonna save money for a sharp chin!



graphic myspace at Gickr.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



BYE 2010!
Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates