12.19.2010

My blog seem so dead for days! Well, i cant really remember what I did for the couple of days, just working somehow. Flunked both exams, waiting to for subpaper. :(

Finally, the XLB we booked for 1MONTH ADVANCE! the day arrived! 17DECC. I met my favourite yigloo peeps for dinner. even since super long since i see theresa! Had really good chats. Aww, how i wish we can meet more often ! next time Huixin and Theresa gonna drive us!! take long to reach Holland Village. Gave wala wala a miss this time. 5 of us, ate 12"long" of XLB!  I think we are fuckign awesome. I feel like eating it now man! looking at the xlb makes me drool! the steamboat was so good. I love the tiger prawns! Crystal jade , better quality of food (Y) its worth definitely!
Went to eat icecream at DailyScoop after! so freaking cheap! a scoop for 2bucks! pretty crowded though

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates