7.24.2010

SUAY TODAY I TELL YOU! planned to rollerblade with the angmohzharbohs today. was using my laptop while watching tv, and when it goes out of battery, i rushed to my charger, and fucking fell on the wet floor. i swear i tot i fractured my arm of something! my nail pierced into my finger a little! bleeded a little and a big black bruise on it! damn it! Lucky my arm is fine, if not how am i going diving next week?! holy shit. asked rachel and chrystal to go shopping with me, while acting a little pitiful cause i fell! hahahah(Y) forever21 sales is ending! so shopped moreeeeeeee! im not shopping much anymore! im going to save for BKK trip!

The best bread! BARCOOK RAISIN CREAM. fucking awesome! we got like the ones freshly from the oven (Y)

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates