5.26.2010

Hi people, its a really bad day for me ):
changing group totally ruined my day! mygroup was super multiracial. 2china 1indian and 1malay! hAHAHA! NOT FUNNY
seem that i did everything today. sighh! why always likethat? I really hate doing group work in RP! why cant we do individually? i dont mind seriously! its really super sad lah, idk how to be angry or someone teach me to be angry then! awwww, idk how to tell them. super sian! was doing ppt halfway and hanged, FML! restart com and retrieve it asap. its like i gotta submit in 10mins.' CHUI' is the word to describe my presentation. UT was afterthat! programming, the module that sucked the most. i didn even bother to read the questions. I just type in bullshits or left blanks. So do YILIN! hhahaa, left the class within half an hour, went bishan for yogurt! I hate it when i see a super big hole in the middle): always likethat for yami yogurt! );
well, today was super sad, i almost brust into tears! lucky many entertained me on msn :D

mum cooked laksa (Y)

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates