3.29.2010

HAPPY! got my laptop skin! (; NICE?! hahahah! went aston for lunch. me, alone, went 1st while waiting for kris them to come. i feel super XIASUAY TTM. yupps, i ordered their food for them. hahah, IMAGINE, 1person, in a table for 4, with 4plates of food, long queue outside.. Suay suay i sit ard the queue area inside D: waited for approx half an hour, and like the whole world is looking at me! eeekks, i swear im not doing that anymore ever! Went to gmask to collect my lappy, it was pouring like crazy! was late for work! the mrt entrance changed! me and kris went all the way to habourfront centre and crossed the road to vivo. walked one WHOLE round! D; with wetsocks and shoes!
full shift tmr!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! may I knw where dis you get the laptop skin and how much is it?

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates