8.17.2009

Buck up!

Well, wrong choice to go to school today! kinda, no.. pretty boring! Forgot there's PE today. didn bring PE attire.
Chem was next. No papers back, but its a confirm fail for me. Had a survery during mr hafeez period. He came to talk to me and jingzhi. Somehow his words really make me feel super motivated and my mindset is " I MUST do well!" Really need to thank mr hafeez a lot. He keeps encouraging me when im already like kinda sian of failing! Hahaha!
Got back maths. B4 for me. Still think theres much room for improvement. Still very disappointing and not satisfied. Gotta practise more, of course.
English was fucked. got 49.6! not even a pass. DAMN! nxt week will be having o level oral. Think im so dead. How how howhowhow? I really have no idea how to improve my bloody english in 70days! oh my tian!
Had pepper lunch with jingzhi and rachel at hougang mall. Cabbed there.
Lastly, had 2bets with Weijie! Cant loseeeeee

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates