6.12.2009

million thanks

Thanks for everyone who have wished me and came to celebrate with me! loves u all plenty many :D AND the PRESENTS! LOVE IT! this is a super unforgettable birthday. Although was little upset when i was poured with flour and water.. but i enjoyed it overall :D thanks KRIS ONG for making that birthday album for me. i bet u didn have a good sleep! ): sorry! BBQ was sucessful and the cake is so super nice. they even tricked me that the cake looks like earthworm? which im damn afraid off =S HAHA!
While erika was covering my eyes, some people just gave me 16hits on my back.. i swear its fucking painful! RAHH! tears just keeps flowing out and i just dk how to scold? HAHAH.

More pictures and video on FACEBOOK :D
































































































































































































will never ever forget........

























































0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates