8.18.2008

Its time to say goodbye.

during this 2months, my cousins accompanied me most of the time. And, they will be leaving tommorow afternoon. Well, just pretty sad. the earliest i will get to see them is at least in a year time. After my exams, i gonna work work work! i wanna go london! i wanna see them sooner;D gonna work hard for that yeah! Shall cut down on shopping? =S i wanna see them off at the airport tomorrow! but i've got damn school. ahhs! wanted to give school a miss, but dad didn allow me to do so. Well, tonight is the last time i gonna see them. next shall be.. 1year? 2years? idk.. Think positive man! HAHA! Not gonna cry this time! I'm strong ;D

bye COUSINS! ILOVEYOU! IWILLMISSYOU! (:
cousins for life.













0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates