2.11.2008

jus back from bugis. phew. long day :x many ppl was absent today. sch was so annoying to me today.. except some "jokes" from mdm woo? saying lyk she's expecting and gave birth ytd blah blah nonsense. l0lz. fake de laas. after sch chiong to plazasingapura to meet elaine and iki. had thaiexpress for lunch(: yummy! went to marinasquare. finding some newbie shirt that elaine wanna buy. lols? no stock at the outlet=.=" den we went to bugis to check if dere is stock. lols. i keep running about laas. den iki was like asking me dun anyhow run. ltr lost? LOL. she was my entertainer the whole day x) thanks ahs. NOW im having a damn terrible headache and duno wth is wrong with my contactlense luhhs. Zzz.. my eye very pain, wan cry le la): anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!

47moredays to angela's concert^^
3days to valentines(:

0 comments:

 

Lynette Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates